|OEM for Nintendo Cabinets from Mario Bros forward. Also came in many 90's Sega cabinets.|
The AD-81P/AD-81P2, a one-way drop coin selector measuring 3.5” wide, not only meets the compact requirements of the coin-op industry but far exceeds its quality demands. It can be utilized in a wide range of coin applications, but is most commonly used in conjunction with a coin door.
The cradle and magnet ensure strict inspection of the diameter, thickness and material of each coin, thus preventing fraud and guaranteeing stable performance.
- Applicable Coin Sizes : Diameter : 18.0mm~31.0mm thickness : 1.2mm~3.1mm
- Selection Method : Mechanical (diameter, thickness and material
- Fraud Prevention : (1)Wire and Cotton Checker (2)Check Lever (3)Limit Lever
- Position in Use : Upright or within 2°C in any direction
- Acceptance Speed : 0.5 seconds (fastest)
- Operating Temperature : -10°C~+60°C
- Dimension : 101.6(H)×88.9(W)×33mm(D)
- Weight : approx. 150g