Mike's Ms Pac Cocktail Cabinet 60-in-1 Upgrade Complete Kit
$139.95Allow 2 weeks additional shipping time for this item.
|An easy to install kit to upgrade your original Ms Pacman cocktail cabinet to a new Chinese 60-in-1 multigame machine! No need to rewire your cabinet or change out any parts. Everything needed in this one simple to install kit!|
This kit includes everything required to upgrade your Ms Pac cabinet to a 60-in-1 machine.
- New Chinese 60-in-1 iCade JAMMA PCB
- New JAMMA PCB to Ms Pacman Cabinet Adapter
- New Switching Power Supply
- Set of 4 PCB Mounting Feet
- AC power tap cable to tap into monitor power. (Plug and Done)
- OPTIONAL: Control panel kit
No other items are needed and installation is simple!
- To install you would just first remove your original Ms. Pacman PCB from the cabinet connector (with the machine unplugged of course).
- Install the JAMMA PCB to Pacman/Ms Pacman Cabinet Adapter into the cabinet connector.
- Plug the power supply 6-pin connector into the adapter.
- Connect the 60-in-1 iCade JAMMA PCB into the open end of the adapter.
- Plug the AC Power tap between the monitor power and cabinet
- IEC power supply cable into the AC Power tap 3 prong plug
- Plug in your Pac cabinet into your power source/wall outlet and play!
Everything will power as normal with no need to turn on/off multiple power sources.
OPTIONAL: Control Panel Kit comes complete with original wiring, light shields and lights, additional harness to hook to the JAM2PAC adapter.
If you game board came setup in upright mode, you can change the settings to Cocktail Table mode by following the steps below:
- Turn on DIP SWITCH # 4 on the game board, then power up.
- Once you get the checkerboard screen, hit P2 START to move to the next screen.
- Move the joystick down 1 time
- Move the joystick right 4 times
- Hit the P1 START button once
- With power still on, Remove the 2 black jumpers on the red adapter board
- Then hit the P1 START BUTTON again to save the change
- Power off
- Replace the 2 black jumpers on the red adapter board
< Prev Page