Mike's Galaga Upright Cabinet 60-in-1 Upgrade Complete Kit
$319.95Please contact Customer Service for ordering details.
|Introductory priced at $299.95! Normally $329.95|
An easy to install kit to upgrade your original Galaga upright cabinet to a new 60-in-1 multigame machine! No need to rewire your cabinet or change out any parts. Everything needed in this one simple to install kit!
This kit includes everything required to upgrade your Galaga cabinet to a 60-in-1 machine.
- New Chinese 60-in-1 iCade JAMMA PCB
- New JAMMA PCB to Galaga Cabinet Adapter
- New Control Panel Kit w/4-Way joystick and support for an optional button 2
- New Panel wiring
- Set of 4 PCB Mounting Feet
No other items are needed and installation is simple!
- To install, first remove your original Galaga PCB from the cabinet connector (with the machine unplugged of course).
- Install the JAMMA PCB to Galaga Cabinet Adapter into the cabinet connector.
Connect the 3 and 6 pin connectors too.
- Install the extra controls board into the Cabinet adapter
- Connect the 60-in-1 iCade JAMMA PCB into the open end of the controls board.
- Remove the original control panel
- Replace with the new panel and plug into the existing connector
- Plug the 4 pin plug into the control board wiring.
- Plug in your Galaga cabinet into your power source/wall outlet and play!
Control Panel Kit comes complete with wiring and additional harness to hook to the new controls (UP/DOWN and OPTIONAL: BUTTON 2).
$99.00 "Trackball" option includes our deluxe panel with 2-1/4" trackball and 3 buttons.
Trackball connects to the 'con3' connector on the 60in1 PCB.
< Prev Page